Tuesday 22 May 2012

having pictures in your mind and other reasons to stop Lord Shadow!

Mummy told me about "Hello Spaceboy" and how we're going to see him at Out Of The Box in his big adventure to stop LORD SHADOW from stealing kids imaginations..... If I was helping Spaceboy I would try to steal the baddies powers so he couldnt get our brains out...well the really cool and amazing part of our brains anyway!

 I wouldn't want someone to steal my imagination because I need it to help me have ideas for games, and especially when Stella and I are playing make believe and pretending to be dinosaurs or superheroes or mummies or escaped prisoners or fairies or anything else!


Also my imagination helps me to love books even more because when Mummy or Daddy are reading to me I can see pictures in my head of the people and places in the story. 


Like last night we read in "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory" about how Charlie Bucket found a golden ticket to go to Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory and I could  actuallsee  him and Grandpa Joe jumping up and down with excitement!.... and I could even really SMELL the chocolate with my imagination too!
This week at Kindy I have to dress up as a character from my favourite book but I just cant decide......Im going to have to use my imagination I guess! 





No comments:

Post a Comment